Sunday, March 14, 2010

Another sad story....




I'm trying to insert a picture of me that I recently posted to lookbook, but nobody was hyped it or even commented it. Well, it wasn't really good, but it wasn't that bad. You can see clearly what i was wearing. T.T

It's just fun knowing people appreciate your post and give their comments. Even if there's only one visitor and one comment.

I wanna promise you something, I won't write in my blog if I'm in a bad mood. Like I said, I'll be a positive person, and I'm gonna make this blog a positive blog!! Enjoy!!


1 comment:

  1. haloo Methaaa :)
    kok tulisannya kayak badmood gitu sih? hehe, mungkin yang harus kamu lakukan yaitu promoting.. supaya banyak org yang commentand view ur blog, gitu.. btw i've followed ur blog lho! follow back ya? hehe

    http://cropcripcrop.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete