Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Rainy Days

Bogor is a rainy city. I like it here, but somehow I still miss my hometown. Small town, it's almost like a village. Only bigger. We don't even have a mall and movie theater there. That town named Singkawang. That small town, where my Dad and friends live. I miss them so much.

It's weird, when I was there, I really want to get out from that boring town. But now I'm here, far far away from home, I miss the peace of a small town, the beaches, the neighborhood, and no rush hour. I know a lot of people there, in here, I'm facing new faces everyday. I really want to go home for a week or two. Have a vacation.

But I like it here too. I have nice people around me. Feels like they've known me for a long period of time. To be Honest, I don't want to have a job in my home town. I have to find a job here, in Bogor. It's more challenging, knowing that you can survive in a city far away from your family and friends. It feels like I am a big girl now, not a little princess who waits for her prince to come and get her out of her boring little world, to a wild and challenging world. This princess can find her own way. And find her own prince.. ^^














The photo I've promised you to be posted. That look was kinda vintage, I actually like a vintage style. The shirt, blue striped shirt, I bought it in Pasar Senen, a flea market in Jakarta. Have I mention that I loooove flea market? I think I have. Well, I heard that Pasar Senen was burned down not so long ago. It broke my heart to hear that. I'm sorry for their loss. And I'm sorry that I can't buy cheap yet adorable things there again. But, I don't know, maybe one day they'll build it up again. Well. hope so..

The pants, my Mom bought it for me when I was in Medan. She bought it for me to be worn by me for job interview. But it ended up in my lower closet shelf.

I love those shoes so very much! I bought them in Cibinong flea market for Rp 8.000,- I can't tell you how happy I was to see those shoes there. I just grabbed them so that nobody can see them and save them for myself. I got them and I bought them!! Yay!!

I'll post the last look tomorrow. I don't really like the last look in that photo, I like it when I saw it in the mirror. Because I looked slimmer. Hahahaha... We'll see tomorrow.

3 comments: