Friday, April 23, 2010

Kupu-kupu yang lucu

Kupu-kupu

Kupu-kupu yang lucu
kemana engkau terbang
Hilir-mudik mencari
Bunga-bunga yang kembang
Berayun-ayun
Pada tangkai yang. lemahTidakkah sayapmu
Merasa lelah


I miss my childhood!!! Everything seemed to be simple and easy. It's all different now... T.T

I miss playing with my sisters. Swinging in our home yard. Having a talk before we fall to sleep. Sharing our clothes and shoes and sometimes I'll get angry because she wear mine without telling me before. Go to school by pedicab, oooohhh!!! It was a lot of fun!!!

I fell off the pedicab once, I hurt my nose and knee. My pedicab driver didn't realize that I fell off his pedicab until I cried. Well, I didn't wanna cry actually, but then I thought that he won't stop the pedicab untill he realize that I'm not on it, and then I cried.
It wasn't hurt so much that made me wanna cry, it's just the shame... Hahahahaha...
I fell in front of a hostel, and everyone ran out to see the accident. Everyone was panic, they afraid if something on me get broken. I fell off the pedicab for a silly reason. I was sitting on the pedicab step, swinging actually, and I felt sleepy. So maybe I slept and fell.. :p

I miss that moment. I miss my friends... I was with my friend when I fell off the pedicab, and I fell in front of my friend's home (other friend) and she ran out to see me. After she was sure that I was okay, she laughed at me... And I laughed with her, pretending that she laughed with me not at me... .^.^.

I feel kinda lonelly here. I'm not a social person, so it takes more time for me to know a new person, and even more time to be close with them. So, I only have two friends in this new city for a year. Isn't that great? -.-' And I haven't meet them in a month!!! I hope I'll have a job soon, so that I can make new friends!! >.<



This picture was taken few months ago. Don't ask me where I get those items! You know where I get them. Yes! Flea market!!
My mom thinks I'm a flea market freak when I asked her to take me to a melati flea market in Medan. She said everything is too expensive in there, you won't say it a flea market if they sell expensive things. So she took me to Sambu flea market in Medan, the cheap one. But I really wanted to go to Melati, nobody wanted to take me there, and I was afraid to get lost... I will go there next time I go to visit my family in Medan!! >.<

Well. see ya in the next post!!

No comments:

Post a Comment