Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Quick Post

Okay...
I've just made an account in Fafolie.com
and found out that I've and account in chictopia.com but I don't remember when did I make that account.
I decided to post more of my photos here and there.
I've red discussion forum about lookbook vs chictopia or something like that.
I think they just take it too serious... ^^

I admit that lookbook is kinda cold, people don't appreciate your post a lot, but keep trying!!
I haven't post anything in chictopia, so I can give my judgment.
Well, I've just uploaded a photo in fafolie.com, that velvet top with shorts and socks. It viewed twice already!! Although people have to click the photo to read the description, but they view my post anyway!! I love appreciation!! ^^


I've made two fashion illustrations recently, I'll post them later.
And my boyfriend and I have this plan in Thursday to go to Kota Tua in Jakarta.
Maybe we'll take some pictures there, then I'll post them later ^^

And ooh.. Don't ask me about the job, I've try as hard as I could, I've prayed, and I'm still waiting... *sigh*

Wish me luck!!

No comments:

Post a Comment