Monday, June 7, 2010

2nd Interview

They called me two days ago. I have the 2nd interview in Tuesday, the interview will be in Bandung. So, if I can get this job, then I have to move to Bandung. I'm gonna miss my beloved boyfriend T.T But I have to get this job!!! Wish me luck!!! I will go to Bandung this morning, so I won't get late for the interview.

I go to Taman Bunga Nusantara in Puncak last Friday. That place is amazing. I'll post the pictures of that place later. Now I will post the outfit first. Hehehehe...

The multi layered necklace is DIY. And I love details on the shoulder of that jacket. My boyfriend asked me to buy that jacket, I wasn't sure at first but then I liked it!! He apparently has a great sense of upcoming trend !! Now Military looks are in!! He's my stylist now... Hahahaha...


No comments:

Post a Comment