Monday, June 14, 2010

Almost got the job but losing my shine

I left my heart in Bogor... I have to move to Bandung. I'm a ticketing and reservation trainee in an Indonesia Airline. I can not imagine living far away from my beloved boyfriend... But here I am, I have to face the reality that no matter how much you love someone, you will never be with him 24 hours a day 7 days a week.

God, I miss him...

Have you ever have this feeling like you're all alone while you're surrounded by so many people just because the one you love is not there with you? Well, that's how I feel. Just like The Corrs' song

I still breathe...
I still eat...
And the sun it shines the same like it did yesterday
But there's no warmth
There's no light
I feel empty inside...

I left my heart in Bogor, how can I live without my heart...

I've promised that I will never post anything in my blog when I'm feeling sad....

But that's how I feel now...

I'm happy that I almost got the job
But I'm suffering...
I need to pull my self together...

Dear Mbeb...

I Love You...
And I Will Always Do...


No comments:

Post a Comment