Thursday, June 3, 2010

I should have done my laundry

But I ended up taking some picture wearing my mom's sheer blazer and her dotted blouse. She gave me those items when I was in Medan. I wish I wore this outfit to the interview yesterday, but what would they think....? I wore the shoes actually, and I almost wore the pants. I bought that pants when I was taking my friend Dini to do her "crazy" shopping last week. The size is XL!! But I don't care!! I look slim in that silky pants!! hahahaha...



Look at my lips. I use lip balm, lipstick and lip gloss. And they look plumper

so bossy :p


I tried using my boyfriend's new camera remote and his tripod. So, for the first time I took those photos my self!! Yay!! You can see me holding the remote in my left hand in the 2nd photo. There will be more photos with these tools now!! Yippie!!

So, still waiting for the interview call... Wish me luck :D

No comments:

Post a Comment