Monday, February 21, 2011

i love earth

Just realize so many inspiring people out there. Their not celebrities or any other famous people. Their common people like us.

This morning I went to IKJ with my boyfriend with taxi. The taxi driver talked about politics and his family. I was amaze that he is smarter than me in politics. You know that I have all the access to know and understand a little bit more about politics. I have time to care about this country, but I never take time to think about it.

And then he talked about his family and how he met his wife. So touching that he marry his wife because he loved her lovely daughter for calling him daddy. He fell in love with that little girl and her mother. How he struggled to give the best life for his daughter. Then I realize that all of this time I struggled to give the best life just for my self. I just tried to make my life better for me. Not everyone else.

I stepped out the taxi and he says that he hope that someday I will be a successful person and he reminded "Don't be afraid of challenges"

While my boyfriend attended his class, I took time to think about all of my dreams. I was too afraid to make them real because I was too afraid of all the challenges. I was afraid of failing. But how would I know how bad will it be if I never try.

I'll start it all over again. Try to pursue my dreams and happiness again.




The military jacket is from Pasar Senen, Gray tanktop is gift, Skirts and belt I bought in Kings Bandung, the flats also, bag from Bogor. Can you see it's a double belts? And I love the skirts so much, I bought a pants with the same color and its very comfortable to wear.

Oh, and you know what? I just bought brown softlens!! Match the outfits!! Yay!!

can you see it?

1 comment:

  1. Nice post!
    Hey, kamu inget aku? Aku yang ada di gogirl fashion tag. Dulu kamu suka komentar, hihihi.. Kunjungi blog'ku ya :)

    ReplyDelete