Monday, April 4, 2011

Random Girl Stuffs

Look at my new shoes!!

7

They are custom made. I'm making another two pairs of shoes and they will be done in about two weeks. Yay!!

just wanna show you some of my fave shoes

9

8

The black ankle boots are my birthday gift from my beloved boyfriend. Next, my new shoes. And last but not least my eight thousand rupiahs shoes. Hahahaha

I have a lot of random girl stuffs this week

1

My friend gave me Maybelline volume express the falsies, MAC Lady Gaga powder plus faoundation studio fx and MAC Frost lipstick from Malaysia.

the result...

18

3

2

Have that glamorous look by using the red MAC frost lipstick. And I've always wanted a red lipstick!!

And the next new thing is my stripy harem pants, but you won't see the real form of the pants because I was sitting...

10
candid!!

12

15
my face before the magic touch :/

See ya next time with my post about last weekend!!

No comments:

Post a Comment