Sunday, May 29, 2011

Maximum Colour

I am currently into maxi skirts, dresses, shirts, just everything maximum. And colourfull outfits, well, soft colour.
Yesterday spent my weekend in Bogor, and most of the time I just took a nap. I'm tired, lately I get very tired easily. Need more supplement I guess...

Took my outfit wearing my last year tie dye maxi dress, soft yellow cardigan and my new baby black boots!!
In love with the colour, and like I've said, the maxi dress.

IMG_7763

That flowery belt I wore was bought from ITC Mangga Dua for Rp 10.000,- And the t shirt was bought in West Kalimantan when I lived in Singkawang. Tried to wear it without the belt.

IMG_7771

IMG_7766

Still can't decide which one is better, with or without belt. Hahahahaha... Take a good look of my new shoes!!

IMG_7767

Sorry I didn't have time to take a closer picture of my shoes. Will do next time. Guess I'll start collecting maxi and soft colour outfits for breezy summer now!! It's getting hot here in West Java. That means the summer is officially here!!

Well, see ya in the next post!!

No comments:

Post a Comment