Sunday, June 5, 2011

Weddings

So many wedding this month.
Just attended my friend Elly's wedding this afternoon. I can't go with my boyfriend because he is attending his cousin's wedding in Malang.
I suppose to be on my uncle's wedding next week, but I'm not going because it'll be held in Toba.
Told ya, so many weddings this month.

Make me wonder, when will I have my own wedding?
well, yeah... It won't be soon after this.

I want to wear traditional wedding gown from Jawa, Batak and Melayu. Because my new familly will be consist of those different cultures. Well, I can't wait to dress like this...

cewe-8796
jawa

and this...

Img0610
batak
and also this one...

pengantin-sambas-modifikasi
melayu

most of my friend don't really want to wear a pure traditional wedding gown, they prefer semi-modern gown. But I Love my culture. My boyfriend said I can't wear them all. I have to choose one. But, I can't choose one!! They're beautifful!!

Well, I'll decide latter...

2 comments:

  1. salam kenal metha. blogny cute! ^^

    ReplyDelete
  2. hai...
    ahahahaha
    maaf ya baru di baca
    udah lama ga ngecek blog

    salam kenal juga :)

    ReplyDelete