Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Idul Fitri 1 Syawal 1432 h

Dear Allah...
You know how I miss my family so bad
I miss my mom, how she woke me up in Lebaran morning to perform shalat Id
I miss my dad, how he painted all the walls of our home for Idul Fitri
I miss Cindy, we always stoped fighting on that day (I miss our childhood)
I miss Tasya, she didnt really understand what day was that but she was exited for the foods and new clothes
I miss kak harti, who helped us with everything

I miss the time when we hide under the table while our mom prepare the meals
I miss helping my dad cleaning our home
I miss watching Lebaran program on tv
I miss those momments
and that time, I wasnt realize how wonderful my life was
until I loose it

I miss it so bad, but I know we'll never have it again
my mom and my sisters have not celebrate Idul Fitri anymore
my dad is in my home town while I'm thousands miles away from him to celebrate it together

it's not my first time celebrating Idul Fitri alone
but everytime it comes, I kinda feel gloomy and happy at the same time

but anyway

Eid Mubarak!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment